Paloma water heater system

Featured Posts

Can anyone please help?!! I am after the bung that you take out for winter for the paloma water heater system, we have lost ours and cannot have any hot water etc. Any help will be greatly appreciated! x

Can anyone please help?!! I am after the bung that you take out for winter for the paloma water heater system, we have lost ours and cannot have any hot water etc. Any help will be greatly appreciated! x

If this is the later PH-5LFE model,the bung is also the pressure safety valve,with two O rings on it,so cannot be plugged with an old bolt or similar,it just won't work.You have to get the correct plug. Google, Try mobile catering suppliers, and caravan breakers.They are gold dust i'm afraid . bizzard

Which model is it? If you can post or PM a pic of the whole thing I will look at my collection of dead water heater works and see if there is one with a pressure relief valve/drain in it. I don't collect the casings so a picture is nmore use than a model number.

N

Which model is it? If you can post or PM a pic of the whole thing I will look at my collection of dead water heater works and see if there is one with a pressure relief valve/drain in it. I don't collect the casings so a picture is nmore use than a model number.

N

It sounds like the later one with small knobs,the older ones with large knobs just had a simple drain plug and a bolt can be substituted on those. bizzard