hiding a boat

CHRI5 Blessed

Featured Posts

(Hide up the Troy Arm ?) ..... why not see if you can get a week or two in Harefield, Packet Boat or High Line at Iver ? At least there's security gates etc protecting these sites.

But ... to prove a case of harrassment/stalking you have to demonstrate that the ex is adopting such a course of conduct on repeated occasions.

Hence, it would be far more sensible to make a report to the Police about the conduct of the ex. and her associates on every occasion that they act in such a way, including towards your friends too.

Without doing so, if/when something serious happens, it will effectively be the first time the Police will have heard about it whilst you will be at your wit's end having possibly suffered weeks of fear, stress and uncertainty, and you will be wondering whay the Police haven't taken it as seriously as you would wish them to.

(Hide up the Troy Arm ?) ..... why not see if you can get a week or two in Harefield, Packet Boat or High Line at Iver ? At least there's security gates etc protecting these sites.

But ... to prove a case of harrassment/stalking you have to demonstrate that the ex is adopting such a course of conduct on repeated occasions.

Hence, it would be far more sensible to make a report to the Police about the conduct of the ex. and her associates on every occasion that they act in such a way, including towards your friends too.

Without doing so, if/when something serious happens, it will effectively be the first time the Police will have heard about it whilst you will be at your wit's end having possibly suffered weeks of fear, stress and uncertainty, and you will be wondering whay the Police haven't taken it as seriously as you would wish them to.

Sounds like good advice to me

the simple fact is if i go to the police then i will get murdered the police know what her family is like.

she hopefully will get bored and leave me alone for someone else!

So you'd rather be murdered without going to the police?

Go to the police, you are starting to mess someone else's life up as well now (NbTafelburg)

Richard

You can go to the police and register the information rather than get them to DO something about it. Sometimes they will, if you want them to, make a telephone call to the person in question and tell them that it is a warning and any more trouble and there will be trouble.

yeah all i want to do is get on with my 4 jobs, get my dad out of her majesty's hotel, and get work done to my boat that needs doing... its not that much to ask for... is it?

Did you get another job since Post 23? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I hope this works out Ok for you.

Jo

the simple fact is if i go to the police then i will get murdered the police know what her family is like.

she hopefully will get bored and leave me alone for someone else!

Go to the police and tell them this. No one deserves to be treated in this way.

Hi

Hence post 33.

I wouldn't hesitate if I were you.

Martyn

woooh.... that was close last night!!!

No update today, I do hope that it didn't get too close this night, and would like to reed something like saying you're fine, and everything is forgotten, so you can live in peace again.

Good luck,

Peter.

I'm happy to report nothing last night.

Chris is away working somewhere MILES away and his boat is hidden and inaccessible by foot.

Thanks for this (under the circumstances) good news, I worry about Chris if there are so many nasties looking for him with bad intensions.

Peter.

well.. that was a good weekend at the grindstone!!!

I've not heard anything since Thursday night, got a text from my ex G/F's cousin saying "plz answer ur phne we dnt talk to her anymore and just wnt to knw if we cn have r bro bk plzzz" but quite honestly this one pissed me off by ditching me with 61 locks still to go before being back on home turf...

anyway everyone else have a good weekend?