Why do narrowboatists.....

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

For the same reason most people are argumentative - because they don't bonk as often as they need to.

Is it that narrowboaters are more argumentative than the average? If so, is there something about narrowboats that tends to preclude bonking?

And is tupperware better or worse in this regard?

Possibly........

One could possibly hypothosise......

1. "Don't come a knocking when the boat is a rocking". Now... the opportunity to 'rock the boat' is obviously limited in a sewer tube. It spends most of its life on the bottom on the basis that the top is to near to it. This obviously implies that the boat will not rock. Now..... does this mean that attempts to make it rock are therefore futile and shouldn't be indulged in? Maybe, due to the fact that statistical evidence cannot be gathered as to whether the boat is rocking or not, false data is assumed. No rocking - no bonking. However, the counter may in fact be true. Many attempts are being made to rock the boat but the results are not evident due to the top being so close to the bottom and the inherent inability to rock. It may be that sewer tube occupants are going at it like rabbits but the evidence is not always available.

They may be argumentative because they are knackered......

Now..... tupperware.........

It keeps your food fresh

I take great exception to your unnecessary ridiculing of short people. It is not their fault that their top is to close to their bottom.

Smacks of the Goodies.

Ummm. Did you say mine was the one with the sleeve toes ?

I take great exception to your unnecessary ridiculing of short people. It is not their fault that their top is to close to their bottom.Smacks of the Goodies.

Ummm. Did you say mine was the one with the sleeve toes ?

Don't worry....... most things are equal when you're laying down ;)

Definately narrowboatISTS

They are narrowboaters, and the way they as a groop behave is narrowboatist.

(Note the deliberate spelling mistake, I understand this is a house custom on this forum.)

Is there any tiny, small, chance of getting the last word on this???