Indian Listeroids.

Caprifool

Featured Posts

I believe you can get them from sitting on the toilet, for too long, after a particularly hot curry.

Is that my coat?

in order to redeem myself, for that joke, I was under the impression that they cannot be legally sold, in the EU.

I see there are all kinds of them, made by diferent works. Are there any known retailors in Europe? Or do you cut the middle hand and buy them directly from India? Lots of links, please! :)

[/quote

Tony Renshaw (vintage diesels) is the only one I have come across as an Indian import of engines and them "marinise" for use, and I am not sure if that is a lister in any event. I doubt there is demand in the UK for such an engine to have a distributor. Nothing to stop you buying one from the Indians direct of course, if you dont mind all the bother, I doubt if money will be saved when its all done, but if its a vintage engine you are after there are a number of makes in UK to choose from

Charles

I see there are all kinds of them, made by diferent works. Are there any known retailors in Europe? Or do you cut the middle hand and buy them directly from India? Lots of links, please! :)

I think Stationaryengineparts in Yorkshire are importers they advertise on ebay selling new lister parts.