more toilet talk

kevinl

Featured Posts

Hi All

After reading this forum for years I finally thought I'de better join in as today seem to be talk about toilets day and I have a question, pump out or cassette, which am I?

To explain, I rarely go out on my boat for more than 3 or 4 days at a time so if I take 6 Immodium the days before departure I can last the whole trip without a No. 2. When I get back my therapist wife performs colonic irrigation on me and all is well again. I argue this makes me a pump-out for I think very obvious reasons she, however, says that I'm simply using my digestive tract as a biological cassette a kind of human Thetford thing, who's right.

Kev

Hi All

After reading this forum for years I finally thought I'de better join in as today seem to be talk about toilets day

I'm afraid every day on here is "talk about toilets day" - as to the question I really have no idea but if its true and not a wind up it's a serious way of going about avoiding emptying a boat toilet either way...

I think I would have to side with your wife's diagnosis of a cassette replacing digestive tract.

Of course, if you were to eat some roughage on your last day, then when you returned home you'd be able to perform self pump-out.

Tony

Hi All

After reading this forum for years I finally thought I'de better join in as today seem to be talk about toilets day and I have a question, pump out or cassette, which am I?

To explain, I rarely go out on my boat for more than 3 or 4 days at a time so if I take 6 Immodium the days before departure I can last the whole trip without a No. 2. When I get back my therapist wife performs colonic irrigation on me and all is well again. I argue this makes me a pump-out for I think very obvious reasons she, however, says that I'm simply using my digestive tract as a biological cassette a kind of human Thetford thing, who's right.

Kev

Does this mean you intend to empty yourself directly into the elsan disposal point?

Folks, this is simply not debateable.

A hose is inserted into the innards of a canal (carrying vessel)

Ordinarily, there is a charge for such of around 10-15 pounds.

He sleeps with the boss so gets it free (moorer's perk)

Thus, he is pumped out.

Now if he were to dispense of said other. He would be a Thetford.

Nah - I think, from the missus' opinion and it sounds as if she knows, that what we have here is the first integrated system

Congratulations that man - you have added another dimension to the argument - Pump out v cassette v integrated system