BSS worcestershire area ??

KeithL

Featured Posts

Hello, i wasnt sure where to post this, but can anyone recommend a bss surveyer or what ever they call themselves, in the worcestershire area ?

any help appreciated

thanks

Keith

Depends exactly where in Worcestershire but Ben Selfe at Saul Marina will probably do it, he'll travel to you

07767 880951. He only does BSS these days, no other type of work, but his philosophy is to pass you if he can, and normally any retest is free

Depends exactly where in Worcestershire but Ben Selfe at Saul Marina will probably do it, he'll travel to you

07767 880951. He only does BSS these days, no other type of work, but his philosophy is to pass you if he can, and normally any retest is free

hi thanks, for the fast reply, im moored in stourport so probably not to far for him to travel, any idea of what he charges ?

hi thanks, for the fast reply, im moored in stourport so probably not to far for him to travel, any idea of what he charges ?

He charged me £140 including certificate, but as my boat was also in Saul there was no travel involved. I guess £140 plus travel. That won't be far out

Tom Kelling did ours last year, good honest examination. He identified a couple of concerns with the engine wiring wearing through the insulation that I would not have noticed.

Tom is on 07976 631920

thanks i'll give him a call as well :-)

thanks

Keith

Hello, i wasnt sure where to post this, but can anyone recommend a bss surveyer or what ever they call themselves, in the worcestershire area ?

any help appreciated

thanks

Keith

David Strukett does ours and he lives in Stourport:

Landline: 01299 878461

Mobile: 07976 746225

Email: dstruckett@aol.com

Tim