A small bit of water needs your help!

haggis

Featured Posts

Although this message is not really to do with a canal it does involve a woodland pond which is shaped like a mini canal! The pond is in our local wood and has become heaviliy polluted and we are trying to raise money to get it cleaned up. We have the chance to win £5,000 but we need lots of votes. Please visit http://www.co-operative.coop/join-the-revolution/bellsquarry-community-council and vote for us.

Thanks you for helpng

haggis

Although this message is not really to do with a canal it does involve a woodland pond which is shaped like a mini canal! The pond is in our local wood and has become heaviliy polluted and we are trying to raise money to get it cleaned up. We have the chance to win £5,000 but we need lots of votes. Please visit http://www.co-operative.coop/join-the-revolution/bellsquarry-community-council and vote for us.

Thanks you for helpng

haggis

Done, best of luck

Done. Your small bit of water now has 7 votes and ranks 36th (it was 34th when I first logged in and 37th before I voted, so it looks like every vote counts in this particular competition for cash!)

And me hope you win

Thank you all who voted for us. With the current recession is is extremely difficult to get grants at the nmoment and this is a chance to win £5000 - a slim chance but if we don't try we won't win.

Anyone else like to vote for us?

Thanks, Ann - I think this is sufficiently important to me for me to use my proper name for the fisrt time on here :-)