Overstaying

mayalld

Featured Posts

No bt i will have a cup of THAT tea please

:blink::wacko::blink::wacko:

Who'd of thought that this thread would have ended with me and Phylis getting stoned!

The crazy world of CWDF!

I will be doing shortly.

You will be pleased to know that I will not be contributing anything further to this thread.

I engage in robust debate, and I expect the same in return. I also expect certain individuals to substitute shouting abuse for debate, and I expect the moderators to ignore it, because it makes them popular.

Regrettably, tonight, a number of people have gone beyond that and made extraordinarily silly veiled threats of violence that the moderators have chosen to ignore, because it makes them popular.

With a small number of notable exceptions (most of whom don't agree with much of what I believe, but do agree that I should be able to say it without threats), many people on the forum that I normally consider to be rational individuals appear to have sided with the "If you voice an unpopular opinion, and somebody threatens you, you should just be quiet and the bully will leave you alone" viewpoint.

And that is all that I wish to say here.

having read this thread twice, i see no threats being issued, ( i do think you are barking mad tho ).

OP may not be the most popular member on here. With a bit of imagination stretching it's even possible that he's more unpopular than me.

But this entire thread, as I see it, is one perfect example of a huge pile of big boys ganging together and letting one person (OP) "have it" for daring to make a suggestion.

I do see thinly veiled threats. I also see moderators ignoring them.

I don't think I've ever seen such an example of bullying since primary school. It's happened in the past on this forum, and on those occasions the thread has been locked and the perpetrators' posts removed.

There was one old regular (thankfully no longer around) who seemed to be able to say what the f*ck he wanted without reprimand but when anyone dared to give him his same treatment back they were soon shown the whip. I often wondered whether there was a sexual relationship involved to result in such favouritism.

Do I sense some negative-favouritism in this case?

• Greenie 3

OP may not be the most popular member on here. With a bit of imagination stretching it's even possible that he's more unpopular than me.

But this entire thread, as I see it, is one perfect example of a huge pile of big boys ganging together and letting one person (OP) "have it" for daring to make a suggestion.

I don't think I've ever seen such an example of bullying since primary school. It's happened in the past on this forum, and on those occasions the thread has been locked and the perpetrators' posts removed.

There was one old regular (thankfully no longer around) who seemed to be able to say what the f*ck he wanted without reprimand but when anyone dared to give him his same treatment back they were soon shown the whip. I often wondered whether there was a sexual relationship involved to result in such favouritism.

interesting to see you referring to others using 'playground behaviour' and letting someone 'have it' for daring to make a suggestion

interesting to see you referring to others using 'playground behaviour' and letting someone 'have it' for daring to make a suggestion

Clearly my post, the phrasing and the (note this part) words in quotes, were way beyond your intelligence and comprehension.

Why does that not surprise me?

Clearly my post, the phrasing and the (note this part) words in quotes, were way beyond your intelligence and comprehension.

Why does that not surprise me?

Patronising git...

In times past, the moderators have tried their best to take action where appropriate and act impartially. Unfortunately, one member appears to have fallen out with the majority of the moderators on this forum and has made it clear they should not involve themselves in reports, complaints and other matters relating to him/her. As a result, the site owner, is obliged to deal with such matters personally and that may take a little longer.

In times past, the moderators have tried their best to take action where appropriate and act impartially. Unfortunately, one member appears to have fallen out with the majority of the moderators on this forum and has made it clear they should not involve themselves in reports, complaints and other matters relating to him/her. As a result, the site owner, is obliged to deal with such matters personally and that may take a little longer.

@Mods

My view on this..

When we join up to any forum we are accepting the rules of that forum, we are also required to adhere to requests made by moderators.

You are moderators, you step in when you think necessary and if we don't agree with your decision then we should be able to ask a senior member of staff (in this case Daniel) to re-asses the decision.

@Mods

My view on this..

When we join up to any forum we are accepting the rules of that forum, we are also required to adhere to requests made by moderators.

YES , what rules have been broken and what mod has made a request that is not being adhere,d to.

You are moderators, you step in when you think necessary and if we don't agree with your decision then we should be able to ask a senior member of staff (in this case Daniel) to re-asses the decision.

Is that not the way things are now.

Edited by gaggle