Narrowboat Documents

ali.h

Featured Posts

Just purchased a boat and left pondering if all the documents I need have been handed over. Could anyone tell me what are the proper documents that need to be exchanged-I have got the mortgage release document from the previous owners and a sheet of paper describing the boat from the builders-have I missed anything?

Thank you for the help

Just purchased a boat and left pondering if all the documents I need have been handed over. Could anyone tell me what are the proper documents that need to be exchanged-I have got the mortgage release document from the previous owners and a sheet of paper describing the boat from the builders-have I missed anything?

Thank you for the help

Hi

The BSS certificate from when it was last tested.

Boat ref number for registering it and buying a licience.

Alex

Hi

The BSS certificate from when it was last tested.

Boat ref number for registering it and buying a licience.

Alex

Hi Alex-thanks for the reply, noticed your location. Is your boat moored up that way? Can you recommend any nice spots if you are? Thanks

Hi

We live here but we have winter moorings in Sawley this year.

Where are you?

Alex

Got confused, thought you lived on it up there, I am just moving on to a boat on the Cauldon Canal. Do quite a bit of work over that way so was just pondering wethar to move the boat over that way

Got confused, thought you lived on it up there, I am just moving on to a boat on the Cauldon Canal. Do quite a bit of work over that way so was just pondering wethar to move the boat over that way

Hi

We were on the Caldon this year for the first time and loved it.

The nearest place to here is Shireoaks Marina near Worksop. The Chesterfield Canal is very nice and well worth a visit.

Also Whaley Bridge on the Peak forest also worth a visit and long term moorings.

Alex