Tragic news.

Travis

Featured Posts

Ditto - I shouldn't have got into toll feeding in this thread in particular.

No, you shouldn't have made the comments that you made in the first place.They were incredibly disrepectful of a tragic incident relating to a mans death. Glad to see that you 'self' edited other comments though.(I am assuming that it was 'you' who edited them through your own shame and embarassment.) If it was indeed a self edit;well done for realising your foolishness and trying to rectify it.

Edited by BelgiumBrit

Bravo to you. Common sense rules. I will now pass also, unless anything of an unsavoury nature is posted again.

So all of a sudden you set yourself up as the arbiter of what is, or is not, unsavoury

Not your job is it?

Isnt it time this thread was locked now out of respect for Travis and the family of the victim?

Indeed it is. This thread has been hijacked beyond belief by several members. I believe it should now be locked, as any further unsavoury behaviour detracts from the original post 'Tragic News' ,that should be remembered and respected.

C'mon Guys, lets call a do here. Sniping is not an honerable occupation.

If you want any more info regarding the incident please pm me.

Andy.

I totally agree Andy and have sent a report to the mods requesting closure of this thread. It's very wrong when forum members choose a thread like this to willy wave. Total commiserations from me & Dave for the loss of a good bloke (and for what it's worth I don't believe for a second you can chuck a bloke off his bicycle and not realise you've done it - justice was not performed IMHO)

:(

C'mon Guys, lets call a do here. Sniping is not an honerable occupation.

If you want any more info regarding the incident please pm me.

Andy.

Many apologies Andy (again!) - I got sucked in (again!) and I should not have reacted.

This is a tragic and dreadful case. The unnecessary sniping that we have seen is regrettable.

I am closing this topic.

I'll respond by PM Graham.

Edited by NB Alnwick