Spammed by the IWA

adam1uk

Featured Posts

Must have been lucky as only had one email.

Decided to purchase some christmas cards only to find after entering delivery details that their new IWA Shop did not work. Although I did get an email today saying sorry for the problem in ordering and to ring them if I wished to place the order.

Charles

Come on Jo, here is one for you.

Sorry - been on holiday - it was supposed to be a pre christmas mailling to customers of the IWAshop site- Our 'IT' man has thrown a bucket of water over the server and calmed it down -and is now apparently beating it with a large stick ala Basil Fawlty- sincere apologies to anyone spammed - clearly not the intention!-

Sorry - been on holiday - it was supposed to be a pre christmas mailling to customers of the IWAshop site- Our 'IT' man has thrown a bucket of water over the server and calmed it down -and is now apparently beating it with a large stick ala Basil Fawlty- sincere apologies to anyone spammed - clearly not the intention!-

Well, despite being a customer, of the IWAshop, I didn't receive an email...not one.

Obviously a churlish response to my criticism of the organisation.