Malc

Angela C

Featured Posts

Hi Malcolm (Malc)

Lovely to see you again and so glad you have a new boat, all be it smaller so what! your back and that's all that matter's to us, Good on you. Your are back on the water SuperMalc.

Look forward to seeing on the witham and not on land next time.

I posted a request about the prop problem we have not much came back so thinking no one knows much more than us on this although new prop has helped but not cured it completely.

Posted on new member site but as you know we are not new boater's

By the way I'm known as Alpaca: for some reason could not sign in as Angela!

Angela and Peter.

It probably it doesn't matter that I am confused - but I am confused.

This seems to be specifically directed at someone who used to post on this site but no longer does, so far as I know.

Or am I missing something ?

It probably it doesn't matter that I am confused - but I am confused.

This seems to be specifically directed at someone who used to post on this site but no longer does, so far as I know.

Or am I missing something ?

I have a similar prob;em with the vassal tug thread and have asked if its ok being naive in these things

I have a similar prob;em with the vassal tug thread and have asked if its ok being naive in these things

Ah yes,

I've just been and taken a look at what you are talking about....

Strange things have been afoot on the forum while I've been at the hospital, it seems.......

Hi Malcolm (Malc)

Lovely to see you again and so glad you have a new boat, all be it smaller so what! your back and that's all that matter's to us, Good on you. Your are back on the water SuperMalc.

Look forward to seeing on the witham and not on land next time.

I posted a request about the prop problem we have not much came back so thinking no one knows much more than us on this although new prop has helped but not cured it completely.

Posted on new member site but as you know we are not new boater's

By the way I'm known as Alpaca: for some reason could not sign in as Angela!

Angela and Peter.

I think it is a coded message and has something to do with next Wednesday's spending cut announcements.

The first paragraph is a reference to the Tories getting back into power, not with an overall majority, but back in power.

The second paragraph - too cryptic for me to decipher - could be saying he is a supporter, with 'em and not agin 'em.

The prop problem I think is about funding - propping up BW with government money and the fact that nobody has come up with a good suggestion as to alternative financing.

A new member but not a new boater. Perhaps he used to be a councillor and is now an MP, although the alpaca reference could mean he is a woolly liberal.

Yes, the more I look at it the clearer it becomes...

I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to divulge that one ;)

I've also just noticed the

"Well....... we are here !!"

thread too.....

I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, I'll admit, but on an evening where there are so few new threads it's unusual for even me to have really no idea what three of them are about!......

Edited by alan_fincher

Should have known Luctor would have the answer - but what was the question?

The meaning of life.

Oh no the klaxon is sounding and "The meaning of life" is flashing on the screen behind me, Stephen Fry has now just docked me 10 points.

I'll let myself out :blush: