Isuzu Filters

Celestine

Featured Posts

Hi,

I'm looking for the alternative part numbers for oil,air and fuel filters for my Isuzu 42 engine. I've had no luck so far finding Crossland or Fram numbers, I'm assuming they will be cheaper than the Isuzu ones.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for the alternative part numbers for oil,air and fuel filters for my Isuzu 42 engine. I've had no luck so far finding Crossland or Fram numbers, I'm assuming they will be cheaper than the Isuzu ones.

Thanks!

I cant help with pattern parts but I can supply genuine !

Oil Filter £8.60 inc vat

Fuel Filter ££11.44 inc vat

Air Filter £4.66 inc vat

and we post same day....

If this helps..

Chris

We have the Fram codes for Oil Filter, First and second Fuel Filter, Both Fan belts (and other companies codes -Need to check which one)for an Izuzu 35 if any help to anyone.

If you go to Motormania in Lichfield in you're near, or phone them on 01543 263064, they will help you with the codes. We spent an hour with them going through ours, very helpful.

Cheers

Will

We have the Fram codes for Oil Filter, First and second Fuel Filter, Both Fan belts (and other companies codes -Need to check which one)for an Izuzu 35 if any help to anyone.

Do you have those part numbers handy Will?

My Isuzu 35 is due a service, and it will save me some time.

(I really must keep a note of them)

Scott

Do you have those part numbers handy Will?

My Isuzu 35 is due a service, and it will save me some time.

(I really must keep a note of them)

Scott

Hi Scott

The first Fuel Filter which is the equivalent to our Vetus Fuel Filter is

FRAM P4183

The main Fuel Filter is

FRAM P4178A (They may have to order this in for you as car places don't usually stock but ours came same day)

Oil Filter

FRAM PH6811

I'll et you know the codes off our replacement two fan belts as well tomorrow as the spares are under the engine bay and I don't fancy mooching down there tonight.....

Hope this helps

Cheers Will

Hi,

Thanks!

I have heard two reports this week of oil filters splitting open when the engine was running, in one case a friend of mine had just pulled into a wholesalers and the fork lift truck spotted the oil leaking out so he was able to stop before damaging the engine. I don't know what make the filters were yet.

Oil Filter £8.60 inc vat

Air Filter £4.66 inc vat

and we post same day....

If this helps..

Chris

Chris - just curious the genuine fuel filter is pricey compared to the oil and air ones.. wondering why?

Chris - just curious the genuine fuel filter is pricey compared to the oil and air ones.. wondering why?

I don't know why, and a fuel filter usually comes with a handful of seals and o-rings. Perhaps that's why?

Richard

Oil Filter £8.60 inc vat

Air Filter £4.66 inc vat

and we post same day....

If this helps..

Chris

Are the prices for the Isuzu 55 similar Chris?

I should drop in and pick them up soon.

The genuine part I won't pay for again is the Vetus water trap/separator. At £25 a pop I've got to find a pattern part or just clean the thing out.

Mike

Are the prices for the Isuzu 55 similar Chris?

I should drop in and pick them up soon.

The genuine part I won't pay for again is the Vetus water trap/separator. At £25 a pop I've got to find a pattern part or just clean the thing out.

Mike

Yes Mike they are the same price and I agree the vetus watertrap/filter is very expensive for what it is

Richard

MJG user_popup.png

Posted Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Errr I have always wondered as well..asked many times but never had a sensible answer

• 2 months later...

oil and fuel filters the same for 25/35/42 and 55 range.

And are available from the local motor factors, as is the Fram air filter, at a fraction of the 'branded' Isuzu spares.

My engine isnt the same, but mine is a yanmar barrus shire 45, i get all mine from ebay, genuine parts and cheaper than that...get your part numbers and type them into ebay and see if you can find them, genuine parts is always going to be best..i buy a few at a time as well and save on the postage..