To the nice Mr moderator

Kitkat

Featured Posts

I thought the '5 posts' rule no longer applied since the upgrade?

I'll take the opportunity to re-post here, for anyone who hasn't found the trap yet, that if you reply to a PM and then delete the original message, your reply gets deleted as well so the originator may never know how - or even if - you replied.

I always wondered why they changed the name to Snickers. I suppose it was better than Sunderpants.

{awaits the arrival of the Coat Faerie}

Romarni, as you are not a regular of the unstable bar, you may not be acquainted with the Coat Faerie...

Here's your coat

Mind you, Allan from Keeping up makes the Coat Faerie do a Marathon of deliveries...

(how many people remember the old name for Snickers)

I don't like the new name. I think it Mars the bar.

I have not made 5 posts yet and don't want to post for the sake of it but have one pm so could I pleeeeese be allowed to use the pm system.

Done

I thought the '5 posts' rule no longer applied since the upgrade?

No, the five post rule remains.

What has been removed is the need for all new members to be manually vetted (validated) by a member of the site post before they can begin posting.

Daniel

What has been removed is the need for all new members to be manually vetted (validated) by a member of the site post before they can begin posting.

Ah, my mistake (it's easy to get confused over something that doesn't directly affect you - 5703 posts & counting)

Romarni, as you are not a regular of the unstable bar, you may not be acquainted with the Coat Faerie...

Here's your coat

Mind you, Allan from Keeping up makes the Coat Faerie do a Marathon of deliveries...

(how many people remember the old name for Snickers)

marathon

Not all of the forums count to your post quota, start an argument with me here and you will soon be able to PM...

Come on... you know you can, call me a scurvy scumdog or something...

Or just ask about toilets :angry:

You're a scurvy scumdog, but I dunno, somehow, I still like you even if we are at polar ends of the lav discussion ... :blush:

Done

Daniel

Arr thank you I feel like a proper member now :wacko:

well that's a relief then, I'm not sure if all new members would be happy to have one of the site staff manually vetting them.

.............. on the other hand .............. :rolleyes: