Knackered!

nigel carton

Featured Posts

Just delivered a 60' boat from Ivor on the slough arm to Blisworth, north portal, 66.84 miles and 77 locks, how long did this take me?

How come you don't know? where you not there??

Sunday 1.30pm to wednesday 1.30pm, first night Rickmansworh, second night Cowroast Tring, third night Black horse (proud perch) and a cracking steak! Back breaking but good fun as allways.

Next boat delivery, Huntingdon to Alvercote,starting next wednesday. Looking at 7 days to do this. I might for a laugh, try and rig a web cam up as I go along, done this before about 3 years ago and it sort of worked ok, all you need is my msn addy and away you go!

edit to say, you can will be able to see all my bad habits!

Edited by nigel carton

Sunday 1.30pm to wednesday 1.30pm, first night Rickmansworh, second night Cowroast Tring, third night Black horse (proud perch) and a cracking steak! Back breaking but good fun as allways.

Next boat delivery, Huntingdon to Alvercote,starting next wednesday. Looking at 7 days to do this. I might for a laugh, try and rig a web cam up as I go along, done this before about 3 years ago and it sort of worked ok, all you need is my msn addy and away you go!

edit to say, you can will be able to see all my bad habits!

Aha, exactly 3 days, I win!

You should have let me know when you were at the Black Horse, I'd have joined you for a pint or two.

Next time Alan! by the way you boat was still floating when I went past!

Athy, I will be stopping at the Globe if I can, as the landlord and Landlady have always looked after me when I've stopped a few times in the past, I don't know the name of the boat but I'll post it on here when I find out.