Completed Software Update

DHutch

Featured Posts

There are still a number of things I hop tweak of the next few months. However I would like to declare the forum software update as being complete. And would like to thank all members for their co-operation during the process, which has included a number of short outages, including one unplanned outage due to a minor issues with our host which has now been resolved.

There is an ongoing thread with the TechHelp section which can be used to report and issues with the new software and to gain information about the progress of the remaining work being done.

The new forum software - Comments, thoughts, suggestions, teething issues

There is also a thread detailing a selection of the new features that have become available with the upgrade and where to find certain items that have changed or moved location slightly.

Improvments and New Features add to the Forum Software and insight into what has changed and why we have upgraded.

Any other issues relating the operation of the forum can be delt with via a post within the Tech-Help section.

Technical & Account Support SubForum

Otherwise myself and the site crew can be contacted in the normal way, through the forum via PM, by email via the site email address of sitecrew@canalworld.net , or on a post-by-post basis using the 'report' button which now goes to a central control centre.

Daniel