12v Chainsaw

Featured Posts

BSP - have you ever tried to use a brace and bit? Your blooming busty bits make it impossible. 'Tis the only reason I can see to keep a chap on the payroll :lol: .

Edited to add interesting body fact: Have you ever seen a man carring anything on his head as in transporting water/ loads?

Probably not - its all to do with posture and women's spines, so my daughter tells me.

Are you saying that men are spineless? :lol:

• 9 years later...
On 30/07/2010 at 17:09, BlueStringPudding said:

Doesn't solve my chainsaw problem, but it'll be a fun distraction!

Well she has solved her chainsaw problem and I hope I have been a fun distraction now and again :)

11 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

Hrm. Reported.

Ten year old thread resuscitated for an advertising link.  Although I am amused by @BlueStringPudding's eventual solution to cutting the firewood :D

Hello @tree monkey ...

About 3yrs before we met, she was obviously desperate by the time she found me ;)

On 30/07/2010 at 11:24, Guest wanted said:

Haven't seen the saws in the flesh, but I am the not so proud owner of an 18v angle grinder, which is a bag of sh*t. It's only good for jobs that I could do with a hacksaw. I may be wrong but I would avoid. :lol:

Yup same here. 18 volt grinder worst tool I have ever used.

20 hours ago, pete.i said:

Yup same here. 18 volt grinder worst tool I have ever used.

You pays yer money... a £40 job will be rubbish. A £140 job will be as good as a mains tool.