£500k cannabis factory by canal

Josher

Featured Posts

We used to get people come into the garden centre I worked at.

"I'm looking for fertiliser with this specific formula, do you have any?"

"Sorry we don't have that but we may have something else suitable. What kind of plants is it for?"

(Customer looks uncomfortable and mumbles) "It's some special plants, I'll leave it."

(Customer leaves hurriedly)

Well, I suppose that it had to happen one day.

You finally said something that I can agree with wholeheartedly.

I might have expected you to pop up, making frankly nasty and unwarranted attacks upon my good self. Stalking me without end...... What do the Mods intend to do about your continued bullying...yadda yadda yadda.... TM Mayalld

Yawn.....

I might have expected you to pop up, making frankly nasty and unwarranted attacks upon my good self. Stalking me without end...... What do the Mods intend to do about your continued bullying...yadda yadda yadda.... TM Mayalld

Yawn.....

Tomsk my offer still stands from some time ago…… If I ever meet you, I want to buy you a pint.

lmao

Guest wanted

Years ago I got hold of some heavy canvas for an ex's bow top caravan; I think it was from anchor supplies, anyhow, turns out that it had some kind of reflective magic that would fool thermal imaging cameras.

Suffice to say it didn't end up on the bow top. :lol:

• 3 months later...

Buried ships containers is quite old skool. Any regular broadsheet reader or radio 4 listener would know this!

I would have thought the correct answer would be "thankfully not"

Master Tomsk this grasshopper wonder's will the advances in new LED PAR technology catch up with the high lumen HID's

"Canal water" don't BW supply much cleaner handy watering point's?

LED would be the way to go, available now from your local hydro shop. What about a trad style working boat? Canvas could be rolled back to use the natural power of the sun at the right time/place ;)

Legalize the growing for home consumption,get the community payback folks on a gardening course to grow it for pensioners,folks will be too stoned to notice the cutbacks.

In my greenhouse sorry folks but it will be ordinary old tomatoes and some nice hot Chillies next year as usual,non smoking household we are.