Thefts: River Avon between Bath & Bristol

monobrow

Featured Posts

Guest wanted

Can't be sure, but I think that alzy is agreeing with the majority that the term pikey is as offensive as any other derogatory term. I may be wrong , care to elaborate alzy?

my opinion? offensive and not called for

Can't be sure, but I think that alzy is agreeing with the majority that the term pikey is as offensive as any other derogatory term. I may be wrong , care to elaborate alzy?

my opinion? offensive and not called for

eventualy some sence

I Think its spelt "Buffoon"

Wheres my coat

Can't find your coat? Prohably been nicked by someone with a derogitory/racist name beginning with any letter between A & Z and is on a stolen canoe on the river somewhere.

fwiw amongst the younger generation pikey has come to simply mean 'underclass thief' and no longer has any association with gypsies or Irish travelers. In fact I'd say it's become the most common usage, despite what wikidicitionary or whatever would say about it.

I really doubt monobrow was having a go at travellers, given that he lives on a boat himself.

Also, if anyone at keynsham sees the white chair that went missing from the visitors pontoon I'd love that back too.