hope to see you at crick

AKULA

Featured Posts

ill be there as per usual :lol:

spending my savings and telling my wife i only spent 10 pounds

ps glad theres no next or m & s id be in real trouble

Edited by AKULA

Indeed!

Me and my significant other will be going, not sure what day yet....in fact im toying with finding a motel or something, because we have a 3 hour drive to Crick and after a day trailing round I'm not sure I fancy a 3 hour drive back.

Indeed!

Me and my significant other will be going, not sure what day yet....in fact im toying with finding a motel or something, because we have a 3 hour drive to Crick and after a day trailing round I'm not sure I fancy a 3 hour drive back.

When you get tired, just find Richard's stand and snuggle down on his bedding for a couple of hours to test it out. I'm sure you will feel refreshed afterwards.

Myself and the other half will be there this Sunday still getting ideas for our new future on the water as soon as we can sell the bricks not having any joy at all so who knows could still be on dry land this time next year if it isn't sold,both getting very inpatient now.Hope to see some of you there on Sunday :lol:

Okay, we surfed the net last night and found a motel type thing in Northampton(with a very odd name near some university campus)lol, for £30 a night, double room with a buffet breakfast!!!! the cheapest I found after that was at least twenty quid more with no breakfast.

Yes I know what some are thinking....but the reviews on the net said it was excellent VFM comfy beds good food etc, anyhoo, fleabites aside, we are spending saturday night there and Crick the next morning.

I didn't much fancy getting up at 5am to drive 3 and a half hours there, so we are all now happy campers.

:lol:

I need a 12v circulation pump and Midland Chandlers told me they are doing 15% off everthing at the show, so that sort of pays for my entrance.

No circulation pumps at the show. There is also 15% off at all the shops though!

Isn't it reassuring in these uncertain times that some things can be relied upon. Such as diabolical weather for the Crick Show. It hasn't stopped raining here at Stowe Hill (about 10 miles south of Crick) all morning.

I pooped up there first thing to pass on some leaflets to Anthony and Alex on the Overwater Marina stand. It was noticeable that the towpath moorings have plenty of spaces. A couple of years ago and more they were crammed full 2 weeks in advance, and double moored. Has this sort of event passed its sell by date I wonder?

Isn't it reassuring in these uncertain times that some things can be relied upon. Such as diabolical weather for the Crick Show. It hasn't stopped raining here at Stowe Hill (about 10 miles south of Crick) all morning.

Why do you think everyone's been talking about going on Sunday or Monday? :lol:

The weather forecast has been predicting rain for Saturday since midweek.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/345?area=Northampton