Welcome to the new section!

DHutch

Featured Posts

Hi all.

Can I be the first to offer a hand. I have transport, push bike for lock wheeling and even a windlass (windlass and no boat how sad is that)

I live nr Nottingham Derby and work Rugby to Crewe area so I can get to quite alot of the network within an hour.

Kev

Editted to add, maybe I should of started a new topic and not replied in this one, sorry Daniel.

Edited by Dyad
  • Angry 1

• 2 years later...

Hi, Retired Husband & Wife Team - offer to move Your Boats Safely within the Inland Waterways, UK. My husband is RYA certified to move all vessels, and we have 30 years

experience of living onboard boats within the Inland Waterways. We started with fibreglass cruisers in the 70s and progressed onto narrowboats and now we have a

71 foot x 19 foot Humber Keel Barge, which we have lived onboard for 25 years which we have cruised extensively on rivers and wide canals.. We can move Your boat solo, or with You on board for holidays, or moving your boat after you have purchased it and return to home moorings. If you want peace of mind that your boat will arrive safely, give us a call or email - (apaws4chat@gmail.com)

• 7 years later...

WE HAVE NOW RETIRED FROM ALL BOAT MOVING ACTIVITIES. THANK YOU TO ALL CUSTOMERS & FRIENDS.

See you around the Inland waterways, enjoying retirement on-board our own nb.

Always happy to mentor new boaters looking to research, 0r buy a first narrowboat.

WE DO NOT RUN A BUSINESS & DO NOT CHARGE FOR SHARING OUR 43 years boating experience.

Everything we discuss with you online is 100% confidential.

Contact us by email (apaws4chat@gmail.com)

Linda & Don

Edited by Lindapaws
Extra text
  • Greenie 1