Help for mooring

Mrs Panda

Featured Posts

Hi there, we are trying to work out somewhere for our cars to stay when we are on the boat this summer. We will be at the kings wood junction on the junction of the grand union, stratford and BCN ish.

We are wanting to be able to go to Oxford and then Stratford.

We would would really like a friendly pub with good food, so we can have a meal there start and finish. Oh and good beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any help as soon as possible I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Mrs Panda.

Hi there, we are trying to work out somewhere for our cars to stay when we are on the boat this summer. We will be at the kings wood junction on the junction of the grand union, stratford and BCN ish.

We are wanting to be able to go to Oxford and then Stratford.

We would would really like a friendly pub with good food, so we can have a meal there start and finish. Oh and good beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any help as soon as possible I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Mrs Panda.

:lol: HI

How long do you need to leave the car and what area ?

:lol: HI

How long do you need to leave the car and what area ?

It would be for 1 or 2 weeks each time. but it would be from mid June to Mid August. It is a family boat and we come and go through out the season. we just need a safe place for the car while we do this.

It will be around the napton area I think, unless anyone has any better ideas, we are open to any suggestions.

Thanks

Mrs P