Interlocking plastic deck tiles

Albion

Featured Posts

I'm trying to locate some of the interlocking deck tiles that are often used on boat decks. Ideally I'd like to match some V-dek tiles in black but I believe I'm correct in saying that Dri-deck and Versatile were totally compatible clones. The only places in the UK that I've managed to find seem to be certain chandlers and price is pretty horrifying. If I remember correctly the last lot of tiles of this sort (Versatile) that I bought were from the little shed on the towpath as you head from Great Haywood Junction towards Tixall Wide, but this was many years ago

Has anyone bought any recently and, if so, where did you get them from please?

Roger

Edited to add that I require 54 of them.

Edited by Albion

I'm trying to locate some of the interlocking deck tiles that are often used on boat decks. Ideally I'd like to match some V-dek tiles in black but I believe I'm correct in saying that Dri-deck and Versatile were totally compatible clones. The only places in the UK that I've managed to find seem to be certain chandlers and price is pretty horrifying. If I remember correctly the last lot of tiles of this sort (Versatile) that I bought were from the little shed on the towpath as you head from Great Haywood Junction towards Tixall Wide, but this was many years ago

Has anyone bought any recently and, if so, where did you get them from please?

Roger

Edited to add that I require 54 of them.

I know nothing of these tiles, but a search on eBay for interlocking tiles reveals items 130304760065 & 180468269963 may do the job.

Looking further, the former item doesn't look like it would drain well and the latter item resembles Dri-Dek but how prices compare, I don't know.

Hope that's of some use :lol:

edited to add comment about drainage

Edited by dave69700

I know nothing of these tiles, but a search on eBay for interlocking tiles reveals items 130304760065 & 180468269963 may do the job.

Looking further, the former item doesn't look like it would drain well and the latter item resembles Dri-Dek but how prices compare, I don't know.

Hope that's of some use :lol:

edited to add comment about drainage

Thanks to all who've replied and particularly Dave who has pointed out 180468269963 on eBay. These are exactly the Versatile that I was speaking about. What I want to know is why the eBay search engine didn't come up with these for me when I tried many combinations of 'Versatile' 'Interlocking' 'Deck' and 'Tile' yesterday................double doh!!! These are an excellent price they really are. Midland Swindlers want £5.05 per tile for Dri-dek. My only worry with rubber products is the way that it might cause the paint to sweat underneath and we've already had a long thread on paint micro-blistering when things, such as rubber and canvas, are held in close proximity to a painted surface.

Roger