sudden rush of blood

mayfly

Featured Posts

My other half has seen my purchase of a boat (to start a business mind..) as a good moment to call time on our marriage.

Fine, her choice, not mine. Been there before, with a bike (yeah, classic, it's me or the bike..). Look on the bright side, you gain a valuable possesion, and lose an expensive one...

:lol:

The boss thinks you can get seasick on the canal :lol:

You can get seasick on a canal on even the calmest of days. It effects everybody differently im afraid. Some people just dont take to being on the water and no amount of convincing will change that desicion. You could try seasickness tablets if the need arises though.

You can get seasick on a canal on even the calmest of days. It effects everybody differently im afraid. Some people just dont take to being on the water and no amount of convincing will change that desicion. You could try seasickness tablets if the need arises though.

In my experience as a seafisherman personally only been sick once due to a hangover but iv'e seen grown men lying in the bottom of the boat crying (i want me mam)

even after taking seasick pills but point taken

In my experience as a seafisherman personally only been sick once due to a hangover but iv'e seen grown men lying in the bottom of the boat crying (i want me mam)

even after taking seasick pills but point taken

I'm sorry, but it is very hard to get seasick on canals in our area. Phylis's canal experience is very different to the average cut.

Richard

I'm sorry, but it is very hard to get seasick on canals in our area. Phylis's canal experience is very different to the average cut.

Richard

Im serious. People who have a fear of being on a boat can get seasick even on canals or moored up. Whe we rented a hotel boat in Victoria Quays, the OH's aunt came to see us. She got seasick moored up in a canal basin. Its usually due to anxiety of being on the water more than the motion of the boat.