Tears at Christmas

Guest User

Featured Posts

I commissioned Bon (a member here) to make up a pair of window's for my GF's narrowboat front door as a Christmas present. To say they went down well would be an understatement. There was much blubbing all round ... thank you so much Bon !

IMG_0519.jpg

I fear also, the bar has now been set too high and it will be hard to match these come next Christmas :lol:

I commissioned Bon (a member here) to make up a pair of window's for my GF's narrowboat front door as a Christmas present. To say they went down well would be an understatement. There was much blubbing all round ... thank you so much Bon !

IMG_0519.jpg

I fear also, the bar has now been set too high and it will be hard to match these come next Christmas :lol:

Gorgeous!! :lol:

I hope we get a piccy once they are installed.

Edited by Dyad

IMG_0519.jpg

A bluddy nice (and original) present...

Beats perfume hands down.

Oh, i'd forgotten that these were a Criggy preseny! I'm so pleased she liked them and you now have lots of brownie points Graham! , cratch windows to match for next year then?? :lol:

Bon

Fab pic by the way, will steal it for my website

Edited by Bon