Hanging up plates

Phil Speight

Featured Posts

I seem to be having trouble getting this onto the " for sale" pages. I`ve regrained our back cabin and Zita doesn`t want to put the plates back - so I`ve got a substantial collection of good ribbon and lace plates for sale ( I lost this particular domestic ). PM if you are interested all you traditionalists .

Phil

Edited by Phil Speight

I seem to be having trouble getting this onto the " for sale" pages. I`ve regrained our back cabin and Zita doesn`t want to put the plates back - so I`ve got a substantial collection of good ribbon and lace plates for sale ( I lost this particular domestic ). PM if you are interested all you traditionalists .

Phil

I would be interested. Are you looking to sell as a complete set or will you sell individually?

I would be interested. Are you looking to sell as a complete set or will you sell individually?

The whole lot would be good but I`d be happy to sell a decent number in batches ( as it were - a batch hereabouts is a breadroll and they`d be terribly crunchy). I think there`s 60 odd altogether. It`ll be after Christmas now of course - so pm me ( or I you ) sometime in January and we can arrange something.

Cheers

Phil

Edited by Phil Speight

The whole lot would be good but I`d be happy to sell a decent number in batches ( as it were - a batch hereabouts is a breadroll and they`d be terribly crunchy). I think there`s 60 odd altogether. It`ll be after Christmas now of course - so pm me ( or I you ) sometime in January and we can arrange something.

Cheers

Phil

Interested on behalf on mum, details please in a PM