Open Weekend

Ally

Featured Posts

Beacon Boats Ltd. are holding a small open weekend at their workshop in Burton-on-the-Wolds, Leics, LE12 5TQ.

12th &13th December, 10a.m. to 4 p.m.

They will be showing the newest build, a 57' semi-trad, reverse layout, before it is launched.

Totally free, mince pies included!

It is inside the workshop, so if it's chucking it down, it won't be a problem.

Details of where they are, and other boats they have built, are on the website,: www.beaconboats.co.uk

I could be tempted by that

All welcome! We're only a small company in one workshop, so don't all flood in together!!!....if you do, you'll just have to eat biccys and drink tea till we get to you!! :lol:

Some of our past customers will be there though to talk to if you are waiting............

Not necessarily looking for future sales....(though bookings are always welcome of course!)...as we are booked to the middle of 2011 at the moment.....so you'd need to be thinking ahead.......

We welcome people just coming for a look as well though. :lol:

Oh, and by the way......it's NOT late for delivery to the customer!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ally, if I remember rightly you moved on to a Mel Davis tug last year. Were you already working for Beacon then (as you say "We" I presume that you are now) or did you join them more recently?

I have always been a part of Beacon, started it up with my ex and brother-in-law....now just myself and my brother in law. My tug is slow progress since I moved on last spring (09) as work takes most of my time up! Still, I have my stove in which is the most important since last winters freezing situation! Maybe you can get down and see what I do?

If anyone does come along, please seek me out and introduce yourselves! :lol:

Bazza....................DOH!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Ally