caption competition?

Smudge

Featured Posts

1) I didn't realise the GPS was that accurate :lol:

2) BW have got signs for everything else, where's the one that says "go round the marker"?

3) Look officer, you're not going to believe this but I could see two posts and I was aiming between them (hic)

BW operatives put mooring bollards in the wrong place yet AGAIN

And you just happen to be in the room at the same time?

Richard

Nope I'm on Hakuna and she phones me from N Wales to tell me what's happening. As I said its just you and her I'm not going to increase their ratings by 50%!!!!!! :lol:

Nope I'm on Hakuna and she phones me from N Wales to tell me what's happening. As I said its just you and her I'm not going to increase their ratings by 50%!!!!!! :lol:

Must be a very short 'phone call. I mean, it's hardly got a sophisticated and tangled plot has it?

Richard

Must be a very short 'phone call. I mean, it's hardly got a sophisticated and tangled plot has it?

Richard

Enough to confuse you obviously, all I did was to reply to the OP with a reasonably witty quip yet you appear to want to turn it into war and peace.

Enough to confuse you obviously, all I did was to reply to the OP with a reasonably witty quip yet you appear to want to turn it into war and peace.

:lol:

And I'd completely forgotten about that posting, I'll stop trying to portray you as a fan.

Richard

I'm not sure that Tolstoy and "Hole in the Wall" are really compatible. My head is hurting trying to hold both at the same time...