A lack of boats?

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

Burton Waters must be feeling very chatty today, I have just recieved this email from their brokerage department

"Hi

I am looking for boats to sell on brokerage at the moment and as a moorer here we are offering a reduced rate of 7% plus vat for selling.

Give me a call if you are considering selling and I can discuss things further with you.

kind regards

Elaine Palmer"

We where only saying last week that the sales pontoon was looking bare. Is this being replicated elsewhere or is it a one off?

Burton Waters must be feeling very chatty today, I have just recieved this email from their brokerage department

"Hi

I am looking for boats to sell on brokerage at the moment and as a moorer here we are offering a reduced rate of 7% plus vat for selling.

Give me a call if you are considering selling and I can discuss things further with you.

kind regards

Elaine Palmer"

We where only saying last week that the sales pontoon was looking bare. Is this being replicated elsewhere or is it a one off?

Is 7% +vat the going rate. Seems alot.

Hi,

I think that there is a shortage of boats in the £30k to £50k range as we have spent a couple of months looking - finally found one- but it seems they are literally "flying off the shelf" . It would seem that this range is where the newbies start - like us- so watch out all you experienced boaters there is gonna be a whole bunch of us without a clue what we are doing :lol:

Mmmm do we drive on the left or the right?? Only kidding we'll stick to the centre just to make sure.

Please don't berate me as really making a light hearted point of what may be a serious consideration.

We actually plan to take lessons as never driven a boat before and would hate to scratch someone's paint job.

Hi,

We actually plan to take lessons as never driven a boat before and would hate to scratch someone's paint job.

Hi

Boating is a contact sport :lol: Provided it's kept to below the gunnels. :lol: Still doing the right thing though by taking lessons, enjoy your new boating life.

It was sent to Burton Waters as a whole :lol:

They normally charge 9% plus vat

Wow,

I have succesfully sold 2 boats through a broker who charges a flat £500. fee and who gives excellent service.

Leo