IWA

Bon

Featured Posts

Was just wondering if you wanted me to sell some stickers to forum members from my stall??

Obviously left this suggestion REALLY late but my brain is apparently having a holiday at the mo so only just thought of it.

Send me a PM if this is a good idea, ignore me if it's a bad one! lol

Bon

Was just wondering if you wanted me to sell some stickers to forum members from my stall??

Obviously left this suggestion REALLY late but my brain is apparently having a holiday at the mo so only just thought of it.

Bon

I think that it's a wonderful idea...erm, what stickers?

stick on stained glass ?

Nooooooo!!!!! :lol:

I'm sure i found a thread somewhere that there were stickers for peoples to put in boaty windows to show your a member of da forum???

Bon

Really? I never knew that. I'd buy one :lol:

This fred here: link

You'll have to wade through it to get the price and contact DHutch. Try starting the thread from the back

Richard

We have two because I don't want to keep moving the sticker to the side of the boat nearest the water.

This fred here: link

You'll have to wade through it to get the price and contact DHutch. Try starting the thread from the back

Richard

We have two because I don't want to keep moving the sticker to the side of the boat nearest the water.

Hey, nice fred. Last page too :lol:

T.

Bon

Can I stick it in my car window seeing as I haven't got a boat (yet).

I'll be going to the show on Sat so I'll drop by and say hello.

Kev

There are indeed window stickers available.

- Currently we have just under 50 of the origanal batch remaining (enough for around 25people assuming most have two) which i dont mind taking to the national tomorrow assuming im able to go and making them available for purchase to members.

- I will then shortly also look into geting another batch printed up, as well a possibly geting some larger stickers made up and a small range of other items of merchandise while im at it to replace the stock levals.

When we designed the sticker and got the last lot printed it was decided to only make it available to members of the forum as non-for-profit, rather than put them on public released.

However what we do have is small card which can be handed out to potential new members with th details of the site and the web address in question. Ive not got any profesionally printed to hand, but they can be downloaded along with copys of the sticker and a4 poster and printed out.

http://www.emilyanne.co.uk/cwdf/

Daniel

Well, if you only want them selling to forum members, maybe i could only pass them over if they are asked for? I'll be happy to put some cards on the stall for people to take if they so wish. (some kind of holder would be good if the wind is as bad tomorrow as it was today) Come find me and we'll sort something out. (i'm on one of the little market stalls outside the craft tent.)

Bon

There are indeed window stickers available.

- Currently we have just under 50 of the origanal batch remaining (enough for around 25people assuming most have two) which i dont mind taking to the national tomorrow assuming im able to go and making them available for purchase to members.

- I will then shortly also look into geting another batch printed up, as well a possibly geting some larger stickers made up and a small range of other items of merchandise while im at it to replace the stock levals.

When we designed the sticker and got the last lot printed it was decided to only make it available to members of the forum as non-for-profit, rather than put them on public released.

However what we do have is small card which can be handed out to potential new members with th details of the site and the web address in question. Ive not got any profesionally printed to hand, but they can be downloaded along with copys of the sticker and a4 poster and printed out.

http://www.emilyanne.co.uk/cwdf/

Daniel