Nottingham riverside festival

denboy

Featured Posts

This years festival is on the 31 st july 1 st and 2nd of august hope to see soe of you there this year.

short vid from last year (if it works)didnt work try another doh

Edited by denboy

Baldock, you gave me a number to ring about a stall....i cant find it! Think im a bit too late but if you have it handy again id appreciate it :lol:

Bon

Never mind, got it now thanks.

We used to go to a festival in the early nineties at nottingham then it seemed to dissapear is this afestival for boats only or is there trade stands and other types of exibit :lol:

Not really a boat rally but lots of boats do come but its a big do for the city ..rivers in flood so don`t expect many more boats here..big fair live groups and lots of craft stalls..expecting 50,000 people over the weekend..they aint having any of my beer tho89.gif

Not really a boat rally but lots of boats do come but its a big do for the city ..rivers in flood so don`t expect many more boats here..big fair live groups and lots of craft stalls..expecting 50,000 people over the weekend..they aint having any of my beer tho89.gif

Hi not very clear on this, are there liable to be any shell builders there cos thats the route that we appear to be going down, thanks :lol:

Its more of a music and culture event on the bank of the River Trent so there are normally various boats about but its not a 'boat' event as such.

Generally used as an excuse for a stop off a natter and a few pints :lol:

Edited by 137-Digital

A few bits and pieces of this year

saturday night rain stopped long enough

th_reshapefrontcabin024.jpg

some folks came from a far far galaxy

reshapefrontcabin020.jpg

There were a few tall people as well

reshapefrontcabin033.jpg

and the Nun just could not be heard playing her piano

reshapefrontcabin031.jpg

come on digital i know you have better