Residential Mooring...

Soulgirl

Featured Posts

I may have to go shopping for some waterproofs though Sarah! And some wellies.... does this mean I have to grow the hair on my legs and such like as well? Or is it ok to be well groomed 'and' a boatie? :lol:

Greetings from another shopping-hating boat girlie. Well done on the swiftness of the move towards life afloat!

Leg hair definitely not necessary. Dog or cat hair optional. Waterproofs essential.

Just avoid stiletto heels and a - dark muddy towpaths b - pontoons with small gaps. So I've been told - I don't own such peculiar items.

Edited by Odana

I'll be shopping for wellies... haven't worn stilletos for years... I've suffered with a big stiff one that got operated on last September and it's still not right. It's been flatties for me for years! Even going out it's flatties for me otherwise I wouldn't be able to dance from 9 til 7am :lol:

You can be anything you like and a boaty. There are a wide variety including rude ones.

Have fun and good luck

Sue

Good. Glad to see you're still both talking :lol:

I'll be shopping for wellies... haven't worn stilletos for years... I've suffered with a big stiff one that got operated on last September and it's still not right. It's been flatties for me for years! Even going out it's flatties for me otherwise I wouldn't be able to dance from 9 til 7am :lol:

Was that when your decree nisi came through , Soulgirl?