Techno Stuff

Featured Posts

Yeah, could work.

You could just add two sub-forums to the 'Equipment' section, which is quite heavly used atm. (and hence would stand beeing split up a little)

- You do have to be carefull it doent all get to fragmented, but at the same time, you have to stucture it such that no one area gets huge, becuase then relatively new posts quickly get knocked off the 1st few pages and lost for ever.....!

Daniel

true there have been times where i have non canal related issues that would make a good post but have no where to post ,possibly a noncanal forum with mix stuff like................................................

free voip phone calls to the uk and other places all you need is a pc and a mic and headphones

http://www.voipbuster.com/en/index.html

free :unsure:

That's right and people need never bother themselves with these annoying little issues again...      :unsure:

Carrie

It's a choice like most things in life. The tree huggers can talk there as much as they like to each other. Convert those who want to be converted and leave the rest of us miserable polluters to our mire. :blink:

I would agree with you Maffi, if only 'mire' didn't have a nasty habit of seeping out the edges! Reminds me of when the Chernobyl cloud was drifting across Europe. I was living in France back then and remember the French government reassuring people the cloud would not be passing across French borders! Actually, I'd like to propose a 'Head in the sand' section instead :lol:

Edited by Carrie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...