BW Meeting at Bilsborrow

Featured Posts

From the BW website:

Summer 2009 Customer Meetings

In 2008 chief executive Robin Evans undertook a series of customer meetings around the country. These were additional to the regular programme of business unit user groups, the centrally run WUSIG (waterway user & special interest group) and BWAF (british waterways advisory forum). Customers welcomed the opportunity to ask questions of a director, particularly so with increased boat licence fees and the mooring tender trial as current hot topics.

The 2009 programme represents an opportunity to explain BW's 2020 strategy and to hear customers' views about the future structure of the business. Weekends have been chosen as they are most convenient to customers. Director Vince Moran will be on the road this year, together with Caroline Killeavy (boating development & customer relations).

Sat 6 June Morning (10am)

Bilsborrow (nr Preston) Tommy Hatton's Meeting Room, Guy's Thatched Hamlet, St. Michael's Rd, Bilsborrow,PR3 0RS

Anyone going by car - if so from where?

Anyone going by car - if so from where?

Or, put another way, "can someone give me a lift to Bilsborrow?"

Can't promise anything just yet John, but I may well be able to help out - will have to check if dearly beloved has anything planned for the weekend, but should be able to make it and I can pick you up from the boat.

I'll let you know in the next day or so for definite and we'll take it from there.

Cheers for now,

Andy

Or, put another way, "can someone give me a lift to Bilsborrow?"

Can't promise anything just yet John, but I may well be able to help out

This Gentleman (for that is what he truly is) came up with the goods - not once, not twice, but time and time again.

Thanks Andy

If only everyone who works for your company was as helpful as you, going out of their way to help their customers and understanding their needs, there would be no £30 million pound deficit, the company would have a good name, and its stakeholders would be happy.

Off to Tewitfield today ... see you around