Lionheart No 2

Gibbo

Featured Posts

Hi Hybrid

I remember a friend sending me a picture of Florence moored in front of Resolute with a "someone's pinched your colours" caption! I was away at the time (I live close to the Waterfront, so it was handy to tie there to do odd jobs).

Thanks for the kind comments about the shell..I could go on but won't..and yes, I was on the Shroppie with family last year, briefly and recall the enquiry. The boat's back at Norton Canes at the moment following work on the engine and a partial repaint. We'll be off soon, once I can get away from painting other people's boats!!

Cheers

Dave

Following our brief chat on the Shroppie, we popped into Norton Canes to make some vague enquiries, unfortunatley the timing is wrong at the moment so we are holding back on buying anything just yet.

I live about 4 miles from Norton Canes

If I see out and about I will give you a wave.

Cheers.

Hi all

Shouldn't the cabin simply be known as a "Forecabin"? They were in the old days....

Sorry. I'll take off the anorak soon!

Cheers

Dave

You could be right. I don't know. I've only ever heard them referred to as a potters cabin.

Gibbo

Hi

I've never understood this hankering for old searchlights, except as a bit of flash. If they are as powerful as I think they might be, I'd hate to be boating in a tunnel with one coming the other way, unless it was angled up towards the roof. In my opinion - overkill!!

I suppose you could patrol the canals at night, searching the banks for illicit activities :lol:

then you could name the boat Peeper or simply Tom .............. oh, sorry that was a different thread.

.......... where's my coat?

Hi

I've never understood this hankering for old searchlights, except as a bit of flash. If they are as powerful as I think they might be, I'd hate to be boating in a tunnel with one coming the other way, unless it was angled up towards the roof. In my opinion - overkill!!

Oops, I just bought one, old and a bit battered though. I'd best fit it with a dimmer then :lol: got any circiut diagrams Gibbo :lol: