Missing Cat at Springfield

Toddlesocks

Featured Posts

Our cat Leo has gone missing from our boat 'Tuppence' which is currently moored across from Springfield Marina at horse shoe bridge.

He is large and black with yellow eyes and the tip of one ear missing, and tends to be un trusting of strangers, usually just going out at night for short periods.

If in the area please keep a look out for him, any news will be much appreciated even if bad news . :lol:

Edited by Shary

Our cat Leo has gone missing from our boat 'Tuppence' which is currently moored across from Springfield Marina at horse shoe bridge.

He is large and black with yellow eyes and the tip of one ear missing, and tends to be un trusting of strangers, usually just going out at night for short periods.

If in the area please keep a look out for him, any news will be much appreciated even if bad news . :lol:

From one Leo to another - I hope he comes back soon.

Leo

Hello,

Is your cat still missing?

Our cat disappeared from almost the same spot as you only a few weeks ago. We were very worried and put posters up everywhere, but she turned up three days later. She had sneaked into a neighbour's boat, and the owner had then gone away and locked her in without seeing her.

I would advise talking to everyone in all the boats around to check if yours has done the same!

All the best, I know how horrible it feels!

Hi Docus

I am very glad to hear your kitty got home , not knowing what became of them is horrible .

Ours is still missing it will be 2 weeks tomorrow, we have put up notices, people have been so nice to stop me and enquire about him so i know quite a few are keeping a look out for us in the area, but as time goes on i am not hopeful, in fact we moved upstream a bit the other day as i could not help worrying about finding him , though if that is what became of him would still like to know .

We have family that live local who we visit quit frequently so we will keep looking and hoping.