On me hols!

Yamanx

Featured Posts

As from tomorrow I'm cruising for two weeks. I'm leaving Norbury, going south through Brum, Worcester and Birmingham canal through Tardebrigge to Worcester, up the Severn then through the now infamous Kidderminster gauntlet :lol: and back up to Norbury.

Really been looking forward to it and I have done as much maintenance on the boat as I can think of, so it should be ready (Crosses fingers).

We're going to do loads of tourist stuff on the way including Sealife, Cadbury World, stay at Worcester for a bit go swimming, cycling, going to be a good holiday :D

I have made myself a cycle rack for the back, fitted it to the boat but havent tried any bikes on it yet! They should be ok but I'm a bit worried about the width going into locks. If it doesnt work I'll drop the rack off at a BW bin site to be collected on my return, if its still there and carry them on the roof which I didnt want to do. :D

I'll be saying hello to everyone I see, so if I see ya I'll say Hi :D

Have a jolly good trip. I must say I'm a little envious, but it's my own fault, been sooooo busy with dog rescue and having a Mum who's 88 and rather doddery nowadays we just can't seem to get away.