Sea searcher magnets

long john

Featured Posts

SORRY IF YOU HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM PRESENTED BEFORE,

My Sea searcher magnet is wreaking havoc in my private life, you see i tend to wear steel toe capped wellies and despite placing the magnet in my pocket my walking fashion has been totally irrelevant to my surroundings ever since .

Having gone to watch a gypsy boxing match the other night a few spectators started to pinch my bottom and call me ducky due to the strange effects of the said magnet .

Has anyone got a useful suggestion that doesn't involve removing my wellies?

My Sea searcher magnet is wreaking havoc in my private life, you see i tend to wear steel toe capped wellies and despite placing the magnet in my pocket my walking fashion has been totally irrelevant to my surroundings ever since .

Having gone to watch a gypsy boxing match the other night a few spectators started to pinch my bottom and call me ducky due to the strange effects of the said magnet .

I think if you do a search wellie+magnet you will find this subject has already been done to death.

I think if you do a search wellie+magnet you will find this subject has already been done to death.

Hi journey person , just tried that and i couldn't see ought, though I am just trying to ad a little humour , a lot of peeps on here seem to just want to earn brownie points or baffle with science.

Must admit though I've only browsed up until now so who am i to judge? all the best

Hi journey person , just tried that and i couldn't see ought, though I am just trying to ad a little humour , a lot of peeps on here seem to just want to earn brownie points or baffle with science.

Must admit though I've only browsed up until now so who am i to judge? all the best

Science has always baffled me so I leave that to the scientists. Four useful words: Wood, Trees, Wheat Chaff.

This is the second thread where long John posts and the only person who replies is Journeyperson - and the questions and answers are bizarre

You talking to yourself Journeyperson?

This is the second thread where long John posts and the only person who replies is Journeyperson - and the questions and answers are bizarre

You talking to yourself Journeyperson?

I thought people would wonder if I was both people. No, I just enjoy the bizarre :lol:.

I love the true story about the cat (or was it a dog) that was fitted with a magnetic collar to operate the cat-flap. It was regularly found in a state of some distress, either with some extraneous metal object attached to its neck, or worse, the poor animal was found firmly attached to a storage heater.

It was regularly found in a state of some distress, either with some extraneous metal object attached to its neck, or worse, the poor animal was found firmly attached to a storage heater.

The bill for the new keyboard will be with you shortly....!!!!

Janet

I love the true story about the cat (or was it a dog) that was fitted with a magnetic collar to operate the cat-flap. It was regularly found in a state of some distress, either with some extraneous metal object attached to its neck, or worse, the poor animal was found firmly attached to a storage heater.

My mog recently tried to steal the dregs from a can of tuna. Not sure how long she was walking round with the can stuck to her collar (and she couldn't get into it as a result), but she looked pretty pissed off when I just stood there laughing.

Not sure the tag could attach an animal to a storage heater - in any case mine doesn't need assistance in that regard - only food cans can separate her from the heater!

Have you pulled?