Bulls Bridge wet dock...

Ads

Featured Posts

Im thinking about painting my new boat at Bulls Bridge dry dock anyone here painted there?? i heard it was abit dirty and dark in there is this true??

thanks

Ads

It was a good paint dock when Eddie Powell ran it, now his Son ? is running it I cannot comment, there is a very good paint dock at High Lines yard on the GU mainline near Cowley heated etc

Chris

Edited to add :

Why not go and have a look ?? at the worst you have had a trip out

Edited by Baldock

yeah i dont mean the old Dock by Tesco's

Ive rung about the one at Cowley but i was told it was a narrow dock? and mines a widebeam..

I think i prob will go and check it out just wondered if anyone on here had used it.

Ads

• 3 weeks later...
yeah i dont mean the old Dock by Tesco's

Ive rung about the one at Cowley but i was told it was a narrow dock? and mines a widebeam..

I think i prob will go and check it out just wondered if anyone on here had used it.

Ads

Took our boat (Grub) up to Bull's Bridge in early January for the dry dock and survey before we bought her - Steve (Eddie's son) was great and did a good job on the blacking - yes, it's quite an old and characterful dock but he's certainly knowledgeable and capable. He's built boats up there and training to become a surveyor so reckon you'll have no problems. He's a really nice guy too!

Hope it all goes well!

Hedgepig