Bromsgrove Boats

Nightwatch

Featured Posts

On 11/05/2021 at 22:12, Steve C. said:

Thanks again.  Out of interest does your boat have 'Bromsgrove boat builders' printed on the dashboard? 

Thanks.

Hi there, I have a 30ft Bromsgrove with the name 'Impulse' on the brass plate. Recently purchased and looking for as much info about the boat...I've read all on this thread. Would live to find out more, previous owners etc. I learned from canalworld.net that it was subsequently renamed 'Onion Bhajee' and then 'Jenny Jones'.

13 hours ago, Sal7373 said:

Hi there, I have a 30ft Bromsgrove with the name 'Impulse' on the brass plate. Recently purchased and looking for as much info about the boat...I've read all on this thread. Would live to find out more, previous owners etc. I learned from canalworld.net that it was subsequently renamed 'Onion Bhajee' and then 'Jenny Jones'.

This boat perhaps' on the Shroppie April 2008?

Spelling is different.

DSCF1886.JPG

DSCF1887.JPG

Edited by Ray T

8 minutes ago, Ray T said:

This boat perhaps' on the Shroppie April 2008?

Spelling is different.

DSCF1886.JPG

DSCF1887.JPG

This one was moored for a long time up at the top end of the Middlewich branch. Looked a bit run down when last I saw it.

• 2 months later...