Narrowboatworld forum

denboy

Featured Posts

It seems a shame. Despite everything I say about em, Tom et al seem to believe passionately about their site. and they're being ripped off.

christ knows why he hasn't dumped his host flat on their ass by now.

I agree. May not always agree with their stance, but you have to admire the effort. There's plenty of free blogging and forum sites these days without having to get ripped off.

Or sell big fat boats... :lol:

The secret is I'm on the books look! :lol:

And the others

WITH such a wealth of information, in narrowboatworld, is can only be expected that there are many others who support us by supplying us with material, or who perhaps even object! So our grateful thanks to:

Gillian Bolt, George Boyle, 'Sooty' Black, Paul Bulmer, Alan Burnett, Richard Bustens, Martin Cox, Colin Gregory, Mike Griffin, Tony Brooks, Tony Collins, Jim Hutchinson, Jimmy Lockwood, Geoff Low, David Lowe, Kevin McNiff, Roger Olver, Gary Peacock, Graham Phillips, Ian Reid, Graham Lambden, Kevin McNiff, David Owen-Roberts, Simon Robbins, John Stevens, Stuart Sampson, and those people at British Waterways, Waterways Trust and the Environment Agency, together with all the other organisations.

Gillian Bolt, George Boyle, 'Sooty' Black, Paul Bulmer, Alan Burnett, Richard Bustens, Martin Cox, Colin Gregory, Mike Griffin, Tony Brooks, Tony Collins, Jim Hutchinson, Jimmy Lockwood, Geoff Low, David Lowe, Kevin McNiff, Roger Olver, Gary Peacock, Graham Phillips, Ian Reid, Graham Lambden, Kevin McNiff, David Owen-Roberts, Simon Robbins, John Stevens, Stuart Sampson, and those people at British Waterways, Waterways Trust and the Environment Agency, together with all the other organisations.

Ahh!

So he defected!

Carl quoting Eminem, my life is now complete.

Happy days

:lol:

"Having problems again with the servers! Though they promised to regulate the page views, they most certainly have not, for there is no way this forum had nearly 7,000 page views in four days as they state. Not with then under 100 registered users yet only about 20 posting...
So if 100 members view 20 pages. 2000pages views minium, plus twenty dosen that are just having a nose 250*5=1200 is 3500 double that. Doesnt take long!!

Daniel

The secret is I'm on the books look! laugh.gif

And the others

WITH such a wealth of information, in narrowboatworld, is can only be expected that there are many others who support us by supplying us with material, or who perhaps even object! So our grateful thanks to:

How old is that list? Even I'm on it, and I haven't contributed anything to NBW for years!

Edited by dor

I can't stop laaaarfing, first to be banned of the 'narrowboatworld forum' its made my day! :lol:

Was it just for having your 'moveyourboat' linky? :lol: I think I'll nip over there and update my sig to the same as the one on here and see what happens :lol:

Yeah it was, wasn't intentional, just get into the habit when i sign up to a forum to create more hits, should have read the rules... doh, my hits will drop by a million now :lol:

edit..... so anybody reading this, pleeeeeease clik on the link below or my kids will be on bread n dripping this weekend! is anybody taking me seriously? :lol:

Edited by nigel carton

I think I may be next.

The 48 hour thread may get nasty....

Indeed! I've just noticed the bit in question ...

Yeah it was, wasn't intentional, just get into the habit when i sign up to a forum to create more hits, should have read the rules... doh, my hits will drop by a million now :lol:

I wonder if I'll now get banned for suggesting that a 'first warning' system may be less harsh! :lol:

I'm pretty sure he knows they are associated with me, and is baiting me, so I might as well play along.

I wonder if I'll now get banned for suggesting that a 'first warning' system may be less harsh! :lol:

No you'll probably be the first victim of the new 'first warning' system.

I'm pretty sure he knows they are associated with me, and is baiting me, so I might as well play along.

:lol: I think this could be quite fun (if you see what I mean!)

No you'll probably be the first victim of the new 'first warning' system.

:lol:

Clicked on the forum and was directed to login page which now tells me only registered members can view the forums , not wanting to register and log in i then clicked the back button which done nothing at all.

Does anyone try out these additions to check if they work or is it hit and miss.

Nigel banned ! how long before it states members must read daily mail or face a ban.

Edited by gaggle

Clicked on the forum and was directed to login page which now tells me only registered members can view the forums , not wanting to register and log in i then clicked the back button which done nothing at all.

Does anyone try out these additions to check if they work or is it hit and miss.

Nigel banned ! how long before it states members must read daily mail or face a ban.

I was looking at it yesterday and now it looks like registered members only. Shame really as I was looking forward to following the 48hr thread. I could always sign up I suppose but that would be mercenary just to see Carlt become it s second victim.