Bones and her bed

Featured Posts

Met up with our friends the bootiful Bones and our mate Maffi on new years day.

On the construction side we were treated to a pre view of Bones bed, construction only,(sadly) More to follow on completion I'm sure.

Had a great time and a few beers catching up on gossip and getting to know each other even more. It's so nice to have a friendship that survives without the necessity of having to be close to one an other on a regular basis.

Happy New Year to you both.

Health, Wealth, Happiness to you both. Health first.

Colin and Joy

Edited by Big COL

Bones is really inspirational. She seems to be a total natural to boating and really good at it too.

Met up with our friends the bootiful Bones and our mate Maffi on new years day.

On the construction side we were treated to a pre view of Bones bed, construction only,(sadly) More to follow on completion I'm sure.

Had a great time and a few beers catching up on gossip and getting to know each other even more. It's so nice to have a friendship that survives without the necessity of having to be close to one an other on a regular basis.

Happy New Year to you both.

Health, Wealth, Happiness to you both. Health first.

Colin and Joy

well, this is embaressing - but most pleasing... :lol: I like praise. :lol:

It was GREAT to see you Col, thanks for dropping by and please do come again soon!

Can Joy come as well? :lol:

Purdy wants to stay at home she likes her bones just where they are meant to be. :lol: