Service near lemondroyd

Boats in the head

Featured Posts

Moved my boat up to Lemonroyd last week and I have so say its a great Marina but there is not a repair shop or boat fitter near by as far as I know. I have now reach 40 od hours on the clock and so the need for fisrt 50 hour service is comming up . Can any one suggest a boat yard near by that would do the service? maye be even some one who would travel up to the baot and do the service at the mooring ?

Rooster

is it a brand new engine

Yes new motor Vetus 45hp so I will need an approved dealer I guess ?

You could try Stanley Ferry Marina, they are the nearest to Lemonroyd that I know of, half day journey away by boat, not sure if they have a mobile service though.

See Stanley Ferry Marina.

I have not used them and have no relationship with them.

Also try asking other boaters at Lemoroyd.

PeterF.

Thanks Pete I did take a run down there last week did not get a warm feeling about the place or the folk I spoke to , Howver I have not had any work done so maybe Im being a bit harsh .. just one of them places you walk ito and think ...errrr No Thanks

I will ask around the Marina next weekend

Normally the first service is free and must be carried out by a authorised dealer to maintain your warranty.

Hi Garry , Yep I thought the first one would be free , I will check that out with the builder. My problem is that Im 10 days sail away from the yard where the boat was built so no way to get back there untill the spring . Will check out the Vetus dealer list and see what I can come up with Just thought some one may know a mobile fitter in my area

Rooster