Multi Coloured cardigans

GeoffS

Featured Posts

This might be in the wrong section so if so I apologise.

I have seen several people wearing multi coloured thick cardigans/jackets and I want to buy one as a present.

Anyone know where is the best place to look or any advice?

Cheers

I have seen several people wearing multi coloured thick cardigans/jackets and I want to buy one as a present.

Cheers

Markets or shops selling ethnic wear.

Sue

Was it Jasper Carrot who defined old age as the time when.. You walk down a high street, look into a shop window and exclaim "Nice Cardigan !"

Hugh Dennis I think - at least that is who I heard saying it; he may have got it from JC first.

Edited by dor

looks like the madcat is going to be knitting this winter as I like the look of these rainbow stripes.People who dont knit would probably find an interesting shop in most largish towns and could stock up on incense at the same time maybe. Worcester has at least 2 shops that sell unusual clothes, one in the tything and one in town in the cornmarket.

Cheers

Don't do that or they'll look like a children's TV presenter (we know a song about that don't we children).

Get down to Tesco and buy a fleece for £4 like a proper boater.

PS Spend the balance on beer or diesel.

Edited by andywatson

A bit of creativity never hurts if you can knit one but dont be put off buying if you dont knit. Andy not everybody likes fleeces I really hate the feel of a lot of that sort of stuff and keep warm the old fashioned way in wooly jumper and donkey jacket complete with wooly hat if its really cold.I dont look like a childrens tv presenter though . One modern innovation I have signed up for is thermals to keep the winter cold at bay.

A bit of creativity never hurts if you can knit one but dont be put off buying if you dont knit. Andy not everybody likes fleeces I really hate the feel of a lot of that sort of stuff and keep warm the old fashioned way in wooly jumper and donkey jacket complete with wooly hat if its really cold.I dont look like a childrens tv presenter though . One modern innovation I have signed up for is thermals to keep the winter cold at bay.

I had my tongue in my cheek when I wrote that.

As I speak my other half is knitting herself a very nice chunky fashionable jumper from the Rowan-purelife british sheep breeds collection.

(Have a look at knitrowan.com it looks a nice site.)

With a bit of luck she'll do me one next but I'll have a plain grey one as I'm over 50.