Say off the water on Monday

Boats in the head

Featured Posts

May be a good idea to keep well into the bankside on Monday as I will finaly take ownereship of my new 57tf trad in Middlewhich ( first boat) So if you see the "Roosters' Rest" passing give us a wave, if you see us stuck give us a hand ,if you see us moored then call in for a beer ? If we hit you.... sorry you can have a short with that beer ...

And once again a BIG THANK YOU to all the members on the site for all the help advise (and P*** Taking ) you have been fantacsic with the help you have given . This is the only site where you get the anwsers with out the Bull

Cheers

A Happy Rooster

May be a good idea to keep well into the bankside on Monday as I will finaly take ownereship of my new 57tf trad in Middlewhich ( first boat) So if you see the "Roosters' Rest" passing give us a wave, if you see us stuck give us a hand ,if you see us moored then call in for a beer ? If we hit you.... sorry you can have a short with that beer ...

And once again a BIG THANK YOU to all the members on the site for all the help advise (and P*** Taking ) you have been fantacsic with the help you have given . This is the only site where you get the anwsers with out the Bull

Cheers

A Happy Rooster

Finally mate..well done ..enjoy the trip..

Chris

As you're from Yorkshire I'm guessing you'll be getting there via the Bridgewater? When are you thinking of passing so I can drop my fenders :lol:

Seriously, if you're passing over the weekend then give me a shout and I'll put the kettle on :lol:

As you're from Yorkshire I'm guessing you'll be getting there via the Bridgewater? When are you thinking of passing so I can drop my fenders :lol:

Seriously, if you're passing over the weekend then give me a shout and I'll put the kettle on :lol:

Wish I was sailing all the way but due to stopages I am having to put the boat on a wagon up to Thorn and then take her up to Lemomroyd to our mooring

But I wiil be on the bridgewater in the spring and will take you up on that brew

Cheers

Roster