burning poo

steveandangi

Featured Posts

i've lived on my boat now in norbury for 5 years, why in the winter do people have the passion to burn human waste on their fire :lol:

I do know of one joke & that is to place some poo in a bag & set light to it...people come along & stamp out the burning bag...oh dear poo all over the shoe :lol: :lol:

Not that ive ever tried burning poo as it sounds a gross thing to do, even worse in the confines of ones boat :lol:

Hmm..when we had the farm out in the sticks, it was quite the thing to collect dry cow pats....very dry cow pats....cause they could be put on the fire - didn't smell of anything at all..and burn quietly for hours...

Sadly I remember as a boy leaving a box of these dried frisbees outside the back door one hot summers evening.....to discover it had rained through the night..mmmmm...nice things to have to scrub off the back step before breakfast!

So do you reckon if you had some poo in a plastic bag and you put it on top of someones chimney the plastic bag would melt and the poo would drop down into the fire and stink their boat out?

What a disgusting idea. Who came up with that one? You would really have to dislike someone a lot to do that wouldnt you? :lol:

I do know of one joke & that is to place some poo in a bag & set light to it...people come along & stamp out the burning bag...oh dear poo all over the shoe :lol: :lol:

Not that ive ever tried burning poo as it sounds a gross thing to do, even worse in the confines of ones boat :lol:

My god!

Rhyming couplet!

I bet that you're a poet,

and didn't even know it!

:lol:

Edited by Byeckerslike