Only 1 week to go

jelunga

Featured Posts

Hi all.

Beware all vessels between Nuneaton and Rugby. There is only 1 week to go before SWMBO and I are let loose on a boat again. But only for one week.

Keep a look out for Elan Valley in the above area 24th Oct for 7 days!!!!

PS.

Beers always available. Dinner will be by appointment only.

Hi all.

Beware all vessels between Nuneaton and Rugby. There is only 1 week to go before SWMBO and I are let loose on a boat again. But only for one week.

Keep a look out for Elan Valley in the above area 24th Oct for 7 days!!!!

PS.

Beers always available. Dinner will be by appointment only.

You lucky lucky thing.

I've been back a week, no more boating untill next October

:lol:

You lucky lucky thing.

I've been back a week, no more boating untill next October

:lol:

I know exactly how you feel. We had two weeks in May - weather was good, probalby the best two weeks all summer. But after being back at work for a day, withdrawal systoms and depression had set in again.

I had a weekend with some friends on thier boats last month. On the way to work on the following Monday I was actually smiling, happy and singing to myself. That lasted for about 2 hrs at work.

So we just had to have some more time on the canals. The credit card is taking a Müllering though!!!!!

I have been back three weeks and already booked a week in January . Sat here in my shop today feeling the first credit pinch , I think all my customers must have gone boating !! Don't they realise if they don't shop I don't get to go boating LOL