Where to leave a car ..

Tim Lewis

Featured Posts

Need to leave a car in Worcester for best part of a week from tomorrow evening to go boating.

Does anyone have any suggestions as close as possible to Diglis basin, it's a company car so I am not too precious about it but I would like it to still be there when I get back!

Tim

Need to leave a car in Worcester for best part of a week from tomorrow evening to go boating.

Does anyone have any suggestions as close as possible to Diglis basin, it's a company car so I am not too precious about it but I would like it to still be there when I get back!

Tim

Have a look round on google Earth?

Find a local boatyard.

They sometimes charge a pound or too, but its money well spent to have the car behind a locked gate at night.

You could try Lowesmoor Wharf (Viking Afloat). They have a fair amount of car space.

Left my battered old 205 diesel in Mirfield whilst I went boating earlier this month. It was still there when I got back but the scrotes had broken in but stolen nothing, or at least I've not missed anything as yet. They must have been thick as the door was unlocked all the time as it no longer works. :lol:

Left my battered old 205 diesel in Mirfield whilst I went boating earlier this month. It was still there when I got back but the scrotes had broken in but stolen nothing, or at least I've not missed anything as yet. They must have been thick as the door was unlocked all the time as it no longer works. :lol:

They probably couldn't get it started!!! :lol:

Tim

Needen't have worried, loads of unrestricted roads around the basin, parked outside the new flats then went off for my wettest weeks boating ever - Who'd go boating in August!

Tim

I used to live there until I was 18 and when we drove into town we used to leave the car by the racecourse. Drive past all the pay carparks on the other side to Diglis and keep going towards the racecourse restaurant. Sometimes there's parking on the road (no lines or restrictions or anything), but if not you can drive down onto a rutted track and park there for free!

Mind you, not sure how safe it would be for a week. Especially if it flooded...