canal boats up the mersey

gaggle

Featured Posts

i took loads of pics.lost 35 on erase all.some are loaded on computer that i have to find.i,m not computer literate and i am definitly not digital camera savvy so i live with my own mistakes.i am hoping my builder takes a boat down for the festival so we can bale on board and be part of illuminated narrowboat parade(FRIDAY 10TH AT 10 PM) nice!the parade of sail june 12th led by the tall ships will include yatchs, fishing boats and mersey rescue craft.its the festival jubilee as well so for your entertainment ABSOLUTLY FREE al fresco concert featuring neville skelly and his swing orchestra 7-30 START JUNE 12TH till late evening.also british jetski chanpionships can be seen FREE at crosby marina about 5 miles to the north of peir head 11th and 12th june,more than 20 races.of course the with the war rooms at the pier head the festival would not be complete without a flypast by lancaster bombers and spitfires,a complete battle of britian air display.june 10 is kids day workshops,activities,street entertaiment,ships tours,free museums,maritime ,the tate and the museum of liverpool life,if you can fit that lot in dont worry there is plenty of other stuff happening.if this post seems to be bragging it is meant to.COME ON DOWN :D:D:D is what it will be like