gaggle of geese

gaggle

Featured Posts

sorry about the pic sizes boys and girls.photobucket says it will resize automatically.

build is now late in finishing,aug 1st would have been nice but that,s the way the cookie crumbles,never mind.

windows will be in soon when i think the boat will look the part,pics will be posted as soon as.

a6.jpg

right gaggle this is your engine barus 40 hp yan something .i am not into engines so i have forgot the ins and outs already.but for them that love engines a nice pic.

i was paying attention to the fitters description but to me fuel injection means filling the tank up :lol:

Edited by gaggle

a5.jpg

insrument panel or external part of it ,a panal is just inside of left hand door and it is full of led lights and controls multiple functions on several applications

,cd players,heating.alarms and all different stuff.

Edited by gaggle

a4.jpg

tried for complete galley and appliances in stainless steel.worktops as fitted are all s/s but have protective covering still on.all systems have now been tested and passed.

one minor adjustment was asked for by inspector which was to move a gas isolating valve to a point further along the boat than it was,otherwise f.a.b scott

Edited by gaggle

a3.jpg

sink with drink water tap(fitted with water filter) even though i was advising others on other thread not to waste money on fitting one.

well i had forgot to check the specs.

so as the boat is nearly ready to go on the water i am now learning that there is now no water to go along.dont know full story but apparently a lake in yorkshire is empty and supplies are low.

Edited by gaggle

... to me fuel injection means filling the tank up :lol:

Roffle!

...drink water tap(filter fitted with water filter) even though i was advising others on other thread not to waste money on fitting one.

Do you know what filter you have? Looks very like the one we have a home.

- I would be interested to see how it performed on a boat. (as we might fitt one to ours)

Is the white line Wiggley like a rope or is it a camera glitch?

My Guess is 'camera glitch' or pixalisation.

Daniel

Is the white line Wiggley like a rope or is it a camera glitch?

30241[/snapback]

if its that one under windows its the camera but you are right about it looking like a rope. i wonder if the painter can do ropes :lol:

• 3 weeks later...